Thursday, September 22, 2011

I'm back!!!!

Dear Everyone,

Ashley here. As you all may be aware by now, this blog has undergone some changes in the past 2+ years, but in reality, they're a result of changes in my personal life. I've enjoyed very much reading books and reviewing them, and making friendships with authors out there that trust me enough to let me review their books. I informed you all a while back (over 2 years ago..) that I became engaged, and not long after that I stopped updating as much. My personal life ended up taking me away from this blog, and I'm still a little sad about that. Planning a wedding is a lot of work! Phew!

Then, I became bogged down in life and all that entails. When I knew that I wouldn't be able to update as much, I added my best friend Jessica (blondy) as a co-author to this blog. I'm so glad I did! If it weren't for her, this blog would have crashed and died a long time ago!

This past year my husband and I found out we would be having our first child, and the following 9 months were filled with doctor's appointment, baby books, nursery decorating, and so on. That whole time Jessica was here, faithfully keeping this blog afloat. Thanks, girl! I really appreciate it!

Now that life has settled down a bit (as much as it can when you have a 4 month old), I would like to start reviewing again. I started this whole blog because I love to read, I love to write, and I love making contacts with other people. This blog has brought me the opportunity to do that, and quite frankly, I missed it. The whole time I was absent, I never forgot about Book and Cranny. It's kind of my baby...which now makes me even more sad that I abandoned my baby! What kind of mother am I?!?

So, dear readers, I'm back and I'm ready to be a good mother again. Except now, there are two parents! Jessica will remain a co-author with me. Where my reading interests end, hers usually begins. Maybe this will make for a more rounded group of opinions. Hope all you faithful readers continue to come back, and we'll try our best to bring you some great reviews.

Thanks so much!

Love,

Ashley

0 comments:

 
Book and Cranny - Templates Novo Blogger