Thursday, November 27, 2008

I hope you ate lots of turkey.

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you were all able to gather around the ones you love, stuff your face full of turkey and pumpkin pie, and crash in front of the TV watching Christmas movies.

The Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade was on when I woke up this morning so I was able to ring in the day right. I'm almost positive I've never missed the parade since I was around 6 years old. It's somewhat of a self-made tradition. We just got back from boyfriend's parents house where we ate deep fried turkey and lots of other goodies. I was just sad there was no pumpkin pie. :(

As for my reading, I'm having a bit of a delima (and maybe you can help me out). I just can't find a book I can get into. These spells hit me at different times and I just hate that I'm in the middle of one now, especially since I've been sent so many interesting reads. They seem interesting anyway, but when I start to read I just lose interest. I know it has nothing to do with the book really, it's just my current state of mind. I can't get into reading anything! You have any suggestions for what I can do to get out of this funk? I feel lost when I'm not immersed in a book. It rarely happens, but when it does I don't even feel like myself.

Well, anyway, I hope you all had a good day and took note of all the things you're thankful for. It's nice to take a pause once in a while and really examine what is important in your life and all the things/people to be thankful for.

Happy turkey day everyone! Now, let's all give our bellies a good rub and take a nice nap.

0 comments:

 
Book and Cranny - Templates Novo Blogger