Sunday, November 16, 2008

reading update 11/16/08

I'd like to be able to tell you I'll be posting a review later today, but honestly I'm not quite sure. I've been bouncing around from book to book, and have spent more time than I'd like to admit reading blogging books. There's just so much I still need to learn. When I'm not reading my blogging books, I'm looking around my house and realizing all that needs to be done. I skipped over spring cleaning and now my house is in dire need for an overhaul. At least I got my desk area cleaned up.





You should have seen it before. Books EVERYWHERE! I can't even begin to explain how I was functioning at all in this area.
Now that the house is decent, I plan to get my reading in order and post a review ASAP. I'm working on Unbelievable by Sara Shepard and Forever Lily by Beth Nonte Russell so be sure to check back.

0 comments:

 
Book and Cranny - Templates Novo Blogger