Saturday, November 1, 2008

Reading Update

I read the first small background chapter of Lost by Jack Ketchum and while it held my attention, I still find myself wondering if I'll be able to get through it. As of right now, it will be put to the side so I can read a book that was just sent to me by a PR rep to review.

Forever Lily by Beth Nonte Russell is the new book I've received and the subject matter looks very interesting. Russell accompanies her friend to China because her friend wants to adopt a child. When they get there, Russell's friend distances herself from the child and Russell soon takes over. She soon finds herself in love with this baby and starts on the journey of adopting this baby herself.

I'm very excited to start reading this one. We've all heard stories about chinese adoption, but I don't think I've ever heard of a story quite like this one. Of course, you all know as soon as I finish I will post a review as soon as possible. Until then, keep reading!

0 comments:

 
Book and Cranny - Templates Novo Blogger