Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wishing for Wicked my Sara Shepard





Okay, I may be a dork (call it what you want), but I'm thrilled to death about the November 25 release of Wicked by Sara Shepard. This will be a wonderful birthday gift seeing as how my birthday is three days later.

If you haven't read the series yet, I suggest that you read it--IMMEDIATELY! I promise you, if you are a fan of teen fiction, then you will not be disappointed. I compare these novels to the Desperate Housewives sitcom just because there is so much...juice, dirt, gusto! You'll be finding yourself up at two in the morning continually turning the pages wanting to know what happens next.
I promise you all that I will have a review of this book posted as soon as it reaches my little hands. Until then, I shall be counting down the days until it's here.

0 comments:

 
Book and Cranny - Templates Novo Blogger