Saturday, October 18, 2008

Read-A-Thon: Hour 2

Well I've moved on to The Other Woman by Jane Green which I had already read 50 pages into. Here are my stats:

Title of book(s) read since last update:The Other Woman by Jane Green
Number of books read since you started: 2-although none completed yet.
Pages read since last update:48
Running total of pages read since you started:91
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 1 hour
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 2 hours
Mini-challenges completed: 2
Other participants you’ve visited: Sarah at http://www.dillonslattery.com
Prize you’ve won: None

Thanks checking in...now time to open the book back up!

1 comments:

Kathleen said...

Woohoo I love the first book you started with! lol.

I'm a little ahead of everyone because yet again I managed to start an hour early. sigh.

 
Book and Cranny - Templates Novo Blogger