Saturday, October 18, 2008

Read-A-Thon: Hour 14

Title of book(s) read since last update: The Other Woman by Jane Green
Number of books read since you started: 2
Pages read since last update:21
Running total of pages read since you started: 404
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 30 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 8 hrs 23 min
Mini-challenges completed: 7
Other participants you’ve visited: None...was trying to finish up this book.
Prize you’ve won: None

Okay, I finally finished reading The Other Woman by Jane Green. Only took me 8 hrs and 23 min! hehe So, now my problem is picking my next read. Hmm...I guess I could pick up where I left off in A Long Way Down by Nick Hornby or maybe one of my new yard sale finds? Guess you'll have to wait until my next update to see what I decided..

1 comments:

Becky said...

Happy reading!

 
Book and Cranny - Templates Novo Blogger