Saturday, October 18, 2008

Read-A-Thon:Hour 6

Title of book(s) read since last update: Same one- The Other Woman by Jane Green
Number of books read since you started: 2
Pages read since last update:26
Running total of pages read since you started: 188
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 45 min
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 4 hrs 49 min
Mini-challenges completed: 4
Other participants you’ve visited: This hour I visited Meryl's blog and took part in the mini-challenge she was hosting. I had to submit a quote from any of the books I've read today so far. I entered in one from The Other Woman by Jane Green which you can view by going to her blog.
Prize you’ve won: None

Things are going well so far. I'm just dealing with minor interruptions here and there mainly do to the fact that my boyfriend is winterizing the boat today and needs my help for little things here and there. I think I'm going to continue with the same book for hour 7. The more I read, the more enraged I become with the "other woman" which is in fact the mother-in-law of the main character, Ellie. I'm having fun with it.

1 comments:

Icedream said...

Jane Green is a fun author. I haven't read The Other Woman yet but now I have too!
Have fun and check back with you later.
Icedream-your roaming cheerleader

 
Book and Cranny - Templates Novo Blogger