Sunday, October 19, 2008

Read-A-Thon: Hour 21

Title of book(s) read since last update: The Westing Game by Ellen Raskin
Number of books read since you started: I'm on book 3
Pages read since last update: 11
Running total of pages read since you started: 509
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 27 min
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 12 hrs 11 min
Mini-challenges completed: 10
Other participants you’ve visited: Checked in at Dewey's page and left a comment in hopes that I will win a box of books. I also left a few comments on other readers blogs (the ones still awake) encouraging them to stay awake.
Prize you’ve won: None

I'm really about to fall asleep in my book. There are a few moment here and there that I can think clearly for a few minutes. At these times I think I may just be able to make it. However, I'm going to try my hardest to get through hour 22.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ashley,
you're doing great! Not much to go now, compared to what you've done already. You'll make it!!!
Greetings from Germany again :)
Jessi

 
Book and Cranny - Templates Novo Blogger