Saturday, October 18, 2008

Read-A-Thon: Hour 12

Phew...halfway through! I'm close to being done with this Jane Green novel. I'm just trying to figure out what I will work on next now that I have these new books I bought at the yard sale during the mini-challenge.

Here are my stats:

Title of book(s) read since last update: Same one- The Other Woman by Jane Green
Number of books read since you started: 2
Pages read since last update:26
Running total of pages read since you started: 373
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 52 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 7 hrs 40 min
Mini-challenges completed: 6
Other participants you’ve visited: Too many to list. I visited most of the people that commented on Kim's blog under the Walkin' & Snappin' mini-challenge.
Prize you’ve won: None

People finally showed up. Expect my reading time to dwindle. :(

0 comments:

 
Book and Cranny - Templates Novo Blogger