Sunday, October 19, 2008

Read-A-Thon: Hour 17

Title of book(s) read since last update: The Westing Game by Ellen Raskin
Number of books read since you started: I'm on book 3
Pages read since last update: 24
Running total of pages read since you started: 462
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 37 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 9 hrs 49 min
Mini-challenges completed: 9
Other participants you’ve visited: I went over to Tracy's blog to participate in her mini-challenge. I had to provide a caption to a funny photo she posted.
Prize you’ve won: None

The Westing Game keeps me turning the pages. They just received the clues and are pondering over what they mean. I'm trying to get a feel for all the different characters so I can figure out who the murderer is!

0 comments:

 
Book and Cranny - Templates Novo Blogger