Sunday, October 19, 2008

Read-A-Thon: Hour 19

Title of book(s) read since last update: The Westing Game by Ellen Raskin and It by Stephen King
Number of books read since you started: I'm on book 3
Pages read since last update: 19
Running total of pages read since you started: 481
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 40 min
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 11 hrs 10 min
Mini-challenges completed: 10
Other participants you’ve visited: Visited the RIP III Challenge blog. Prize you’ve won: None

Oh goodness! The word on the page are not really staying ON the page anymore, they're kind of swimming across the page as I'm reading. I finished the RIP III Challenge where I had to read a scary book for an hour (It by Stephen King), and now I'm terrified to go outside and smoke. I don't do scary books at night. I just don't. ;)

Now I'm going to continue with The Westing Game and hopefully finish it before the 24 hours is up or either I pass out-whichever comes first.

0 comments:

 
Book and Cranny - Templates Novo Blogger