Sunday, October 19, 2008

Read-A-Thon: Hour 18

Title of book(s) read since last update: The Westing Game by Ellen Raskin
Number of books read since you started: I'm on book 3
Pages read since last update: 21
Running total of pages read since you started: 462
Amount of time spent reading since last update: 41 minutes
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 10 hrs 30 min
Mini-challenges completed: 9
Other participants you’ve visited: Went to Dewey's blog and answered the question for the hour.
Prize you’ve won: None

Ugh, I'm starting to get that "I don't think I can go much longer" feeling. I knew last hour when my head started to feel heavy that it was not looking good for me. I haven't had a cup of coffee in a couple hours so I'm refueling. I have to make it, I just have to!

Boyfriend went to bed and from now on I'm up alone. Now things will start to get really challenging with no one here to help keep me away. It's pure will power now...and not to mention the book I'm reading! The Westing Game is a fun book. I'm just cracking up over Turtle, she's a hoot!

0 comments:

 
Book and Cranny - Templates Novo Blogger