Saturday, October 18, 2008

Read-A-Thon:Hour 4

Just to let everyone know. I'm posting at the end of the hours. So while most people are posting their blogs and hour ahead of me (for example, most bloggers are calling this hour 5), I'm posting at the end of the hour and there for my post look like I'm an hour behind. In all actuality, I started on time even though it was hard to get out of bed this morning.

So at the end of the hour, I will update. I haven't read anymore since my last update because I had to take shower and refresh my coffee supply (although I believe this will be my last cup for a while because I'm already getting coffee jitters). So now I will continue where I left off with The Other Woman by Jane Green.

I'll update my end of the hour progress close to noon.

0 comments:

 
Book and Cranny - Templates Novo Blogger