Saturday, October 18, 2008

5 minutes left until Read-A-Thon begins.

Alrighty, my coffee is brewed and my books are stacked. I stocked up on cigarettes and I'm ready to go! I think I'll start my reading with Sex Fantasies for Women by Women so I can at least feel like I've finished a book during the 24 hour period. Some of my selections I know I will not get through, and are mostly there for variety.

The last 15 minutes have been spent contemplating this whole thing. "What have I gotten myself into this time?" It's okay though. I have a feeling it's going to be a lot of fun and very rewarding in the end to say I've actually read continuously during a 24 hour period. How many others can say that?

So I'll be using a template for my hour updates that Dewey has provided on her page. Every hour I hope to update so please stick with me.

I want to wish all the other readers good luck, and thank the cheerleaders for their words of encouragement. Above all, thanks to Dewey for organizing this event! You're an angel. :)

0 comments:

 
Book and Cranny - Templates Novo Blogger