Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sorry for the absence.

It's been a little while since I last updated and I just want to apologize. Last Friday I came down with a really bad cold which lasted until Monday, and now boyfriend has caught the cold as well. While I'm slowly trying to get over this bug (the sinus cocktail and antibiotics are helping), I haven't been in much of a mood to read. It's hard to digest what I'm reading when every part of my body is aching. I'm not even going to mention the endless amount of Kleenex I've gone through in the span of a week. Hopefully this misery will be over with in the next few days and I'll be back to my old self.

In case you keep up with my "currently reading" selections, I did finish Janet Evanovich's One for the Money. I plan to most my review tomorrow, and hopefully be able to finish up Forever Lily.

Sorry again for being AWOL for so long. Surely I won't have a reason for that again anytime soon.

0 comments:

 
Book and Cranny - Templates Novo Blogger